Salisbury Weddings with Daisy and Tom
DAISY AND TOM'S GORGEOUS WEDDING IN SALISBURY
What can I say.....A wedding photographers dream, even with the wind (Which was very blustery) But made for some more great moments captured.
Daisy and Tom are just a gorgeous couple, therefore their wedding also had to be gorgeous and it was!! But the great thing about Daisy and Tom is that they are natural and fun and didn't have to try and be anything else apart from them selves....The wedding was also very natural and fun which makes it so easy for me to capture the real day and the real them, shared with all of their wonderful family and friends.
Im not going to burble on about everything but let the photographs tell the story of this beautiful English country wedding. Some highlights for me:
- The wind!!! And the uncontrollable veil - I loved it
- Daisy and Tom (Obviously!)
- The Bridesmaids....Oh you girls rocked it, closely followed by the Groomsmen who also looked great.
- The marquee, surroundings, landscape - so many little details taken care of and made even more special
- Cocktail bar in the garden
- Crazy Golf
- The whole vibe of the day (Very privileged to have been there)
- Friends and Family, without all of those, we wouldn't have got as many pictures
- The Nurses - who arrived en-mass in a large mini bus and were just so much fun for the evening. (Apparently they don't get out much!!)
- So pretty much the whole day really - And the amazing band!!! And food etc etc...I could go on!!!
Please enjoy looking through this very special day - feel free to leave any comments at the bottom of the page (I like comments) and to see more of my work just pop along to here: https://www.facebook.com/wiltshireweddingphotography/
This is just a small selection (The full collection will be around 1000 images) of my mainly documentary wedding photography style. 95% of the wedding is pure reportage with some creativity thrown in...
Daisy and Tom, friends and family, thank you for making me feel so welcome on your very special day :)