Documentary wedding photographer in Wiltshire and Salibsury - Your wedding - Your wayBest wedding photographer in Salisbury area Wiltshires finest wedding photographer Wedding photographer in WIltshire Documentary wedding photographer in Wiltshire

Wiltshire Wedding Photographer

Capturing Your Day, Your Way - It's Priceless

 

 

 

 

 

 

print (1 of 1)-small.jpg

Hello! And welcome to my little world of weddings.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in Wiltshire and Salisbury or the surrounding areas in the beautiful countryside who blends into you day, creatively telling your story in pictures then congratulations, you have come to the right place

For 95% of your wedding day, you will hardly know I am there.  But in the other 5% we create some gorgeous photography. 

Bath wedding Photography with Sam and Rob

Capturing those special moments

Ashley wood farm weddings

The Fun moments

priston Mill - Tythe Barn- Bath  wedding Photography

The moment that no one else can see

Salisbury weddings (1 of 1)-10.jpg

The Happy moments

SANDR (1 of 1)-8.jpg

The intimate moments

Barford Park Weddings

Or Just capturing the moment


A fantastic and very personal service! David produced a beautiful and vast selection of photos throughout the entire day and both Katherine and I couldn't be happier with them!

Recommended wholeheartedly to any prospective couple who want a friendly face behind the camera and excellent results!

Jonny, Whiteparish


 

 

 

Creative and Artistic Wedding Photography

Stourhead Wedding Photography

 

 

 

 

.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hannah and nick-bridge shot.jpg

It's All About You!!!

WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY THAT IS NATURAL, RELAXED AND TIMELESS

wiltshire weddings-0001.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

LOVE TO DANCE

I am there for the first dance and beyond to capture all of the fun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

 

 

 

19577084_659087197615685_6524198473396476785_o.jpg
Barford Park Weddings
Ashley wood farm weddings
Barford Park Weddings
 

Just pop along to the journal and have a good rummage through some of my previous weddings

EMOTIONOGRAPHY

DEFINITELY NO CHEESE PLEASE!

stourhead small.jpg
group-small.jpg
Bath wedding Photography with Sam and Rob

There is always some one watching

 

Looking for something just that little bit different?

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

priston Mill - Tythe Barn- Bath  wedding Photography

Contemporary with a documentary approach

For me, it's all about you, your family and friends, capturing the Raw Emotions - Not endless pictures of shoes hung up in a tree,  love hearts made with hands and i definitely won't make you do any Ridiculous posing!!!


Heart Pounding moments 

 

David was fantastic every step of the way. He's incredibly likeable and quickly made us feel comfortable, from the initial call to the day itself.

 

Absolutely blown away by the photos taken by David. From the very beginning his approach has been thoughtful, considerate and made us feel relaxed and unaware of the camera - great for a camera shy couple! If you are looking for a photographer look no further!!!

 

 

 You Decide How Long you want for Portraits.

Normally - 15 Mins is perfect to get those relaxed shots

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So you can enjoy your day but still have photographs that say "wow"

 

 

moonraker hotel weddings
Wiltshire Wedding Photographer - 07411847299 So much more than a documentary